Wednesday, February 23, 2011

wtf is a blogspot.

Remember that time I made a blogspot and I sort of updated it sometimes? That was a good time. I don't really update much of anything because nobody gives a fuck. But it's okay, because I don't really give a fuck either. I guess that's probably not a spot on way to look at life but like...

...I don't give a fuck?

Hello, apathy, long time no see. Or it would probably be more accurate to say that apathy never left. Everyone talks about apathy like it's a bad thing. It's just numbness. Would you get your wisdom teeth pulled out of your head without getting nice and numbed up? Would you get some stitches done without getting a nice dose of pain kilker? I hope not. Psychical numbness is perfectly acceptable. Addiction to pain meds are sort of frowned upon, but the point is, people do it. So why is emotional numbness something to hide? Because really, "I'm fine" is the biggest lie mankind has ever created.

And mankind created religion. So that's really saying something.

"I'm happy" is up there too on the list of total bullshit. I was happy once. I was followed by an overwhelming amount of the opposite. Fuck happiness. Some people are happy. Some people have lovers and good jobs and go to good schools and have good times and they're fucking happy. Some people come home to loving arms and slow kisses and warm embraces and comfort and sharing and trust and acceptance and happiness. And then some people are me. Fuck happy. Fuck love. Fuck men.

Just not literally, because then you get all kinds of fucked up. Both literally and figuratively. Whatever, baby.

This entry has no point. It's just in my nature to be a bitter, angry bitch and no one in real life gives a fuck because they have their own problems and who the fuck am I to burden them with my shit?

I don't know. Whatever. Let's cool it, babies, and move on to better times.

No comments:

Post a Comment